Practice-oriented and economical
Goldmann nozzles are the result of progressing for decades of a leading manufacturer of sandblasting units. With this we renounce expensive header cones, rely consequently on the injection cone and guarantee the same service life – which our clients appreciate.
Besides the favourable price Goldmann nozzles convince of a wide range of further advantages: They can quickly be changed, are easy to turn and - in case of blockage - simple to clean. With the steel jacket and the thick isolation bedding they are immune to hits and breakage.
For all our nozzles you can use the same nozzle holder. No annoying replacement and change of the holder - also for nozzles made of chilled cast iron which are used for tests or in case of great heat. For special applications we deliver wide spread and angle nozzles as well as special nozzle heads for interior blasting. We also manufacture blasting pipes in different lengths and blasting lances with a length of several meters. For sure, we also manufacture customised nozzles!
To each nozzle we add an instruction manual to help you to perfectly increase the service life in combination with the injection cone. It's up to you to determine the size of the nozzles according to the list stated below. The size of the nozzles is stated by the interior bore diameter.
If you have further questions or if you need detailed information or individual advice please click here, to leave a message or contact us under the following address.
Long life nozzles with inlet made of tungsten carbide
- 65 mm length, with some bigger spreading
- With corundum, depending on the grain size and operating pressure, a service life of approx. 200–500 hours is achieved; coarse grain and high pressure lead to a higher abrasion of the nozzle
Available interior nozzle diameter: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 mm
Long life nozzles with inlet made of boron carbide (quattrobor-nozzles)
- When using corundum service lief about 500–2000 hours
- Suitable for our blasting pipes and nozzle holders
- Nozzle with a higher service life than a nozzle made of tungsten carbide, 100 mm length, for concentrated spreading and reduction of the operating costs in connection with corundum or silicon carbide.
Interior nozzle diameters available ex stock: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 mm
3 mm and 4 mm nozzles are 45 mm long | the 5 mm nozzle is 65 mm long | all other nozzles are 100 mm long
Wide spread nozzles with inlet of tungsten carbide
- not recommended because the wear is too high
- Outlet angle 45 degrees
- With inlet made of tungsten carbide
- 100 mm in length
Available interior nozzle diameter: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 mm
- High efficiency nozzles made of tungsten carbide or boron carbide
- Perfectly suitable for companies working day and night
- Same service life as comparable long life nozzles
- Increased kinetic energy of the blasting material due to conical inlet and outlet through the nozzle
For a performance increase of 20–40%
Long life nozzle with inlet made of tungsten carbide
- In cylindrical execution for sandblast pistol no. 621
- Interior nozzle diameter: 5 mm available
Also available in silver steel without inlet made of tungsten carbide
Nozzle heads made of tungsten carbide for interior blasting
Also applicable for our standard sandblast pipes. The nozzle head can be prolonged. Also 1–3 blast openings are possible.
Both nozzle heads are designed for a direct hose connection. They are equipped with a ring bolt for the throughput transport. The outer Ø of the nozzle heads is 25 mm.
- Type 001 rectangular outlet
- Type 002 inclined outlet to the front, also designed for blind hole at the sides
- Type 003 inclined outlet to the front at one side, mainly for rotating blind hole work
- Type 004 standard inclination, but with lateral outlet for narrow work
- Type 005 inexpensive rectangular output nozzle head with 2 outlet openings. Outlet Ø available in 5 mm
- Type 006 has a longer service life and a smaller outer diameter
Air consumption in m³/min
|bar||ø 3mm||ø 4mm||ø 5mm||ø 6mm||ø 7mm||ø 8mm||ø 9mm||ø 10mm||ø 11mm||ø 12mm||ø 13mm||ø 14mm||ø 15mm|
Instructions for starting up with nozzles
Our sandblast hose no. 197 is recommended for a nozzle diameter up to 6 mm.
For nozzle diameters up to 8-10 mm we recommend our sandblast hose no. 257, for 10 mm and more no. 328.
Only in special cases, if the hose must be very flexible, our hose no. 167 can be used up to 6 mm nozzle diameter.
Every 50 to 90 hours a long life nozzle must be turned for a quarter-turn clockwise to ensure even wear.
Goldmann sand blasting hoses with abrasion-resistant inner liners prove their outstanding quality even when used with non-mineral blasting abrasives due to their electrical conductivity.